Statement of Faith:
I believe… I Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things.
John 14:6 Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Acts 4:12 There is no other name by which one may be saved
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Hebrews 12:2 He is the Author and Finisher of our faith.
John 14:26, 16:13 Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to guide, teach, and comfort us.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.
Proverbs 22:1 A good name is to be more desired than great riches, favor is better than silver or gold.
Colossians 3:23 Whatever we do, we should do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.
Proverbs 20:11 It is by his deeds that one distinguishes himself, if his conduct is pure and right.
Genesis 2:24 Marriage is a sacred union instituted by God and is between one man and one woman.
Proverbs 21:23 He who guards his mouth and his tongue, guards his soul from troubles.
Matthew 7:12 We should treat others as we want to be treated.
Code of Conduct For Leaders:
I will participate with all diligence, giving my best effort at all times by:
1. Attending the required meetings, clinics, practices, competitions and events; arriving on time.
2. Refraining from harsh criticism of the team, opponents, leaders, and officials, speaking with respect to all adults.
3. Appealing concerns through the proper chain of command; the coach, then athletic director, then Board of Directors.
4. Respecting facilities and equipment at home, while traveling, or at a host site; leaving them in as good or better condition than I found them.
5. Completing delegated tasks to help meet the needs of the organization.
6. Showing respect for myself by abstaining from excessive use of alcohol, use of illegal drugs, tobacco products, pornography, homosexuality and other sexual sins and endeavoring to be a law abiding citizen.
7. No cursing, coarse, or foul or abusive language
8. In the event that a judgment needs to be made concerning our activity, We will respect the determination of the NOAH Board of Directors.